Protecting your data and privacy is important to us. Any data we collect will
only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ghetto Golf can change this policy from time to time by updating the page. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information relating to an identiﬁable individual. It does not include any data or information which relates to a person that cannot be identiﬁed or where the person’s identity has been removed (i.e. anonymous data).
As a customer at our venues or visitor to our site, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
– Identity data, Data which identiﬁes you, including your name and date of birth
– Contact data, Your contact details, such as your address, telephone number and email address
– Financial data, Data we collect if you purchase tickets from us, such as your bank account and payment card details
– Transaction data, Details about any purchases you have made from us
– Marketing data, Data which we capture when you sign up to our Newsletter, including your preferences regarding receiving marketing communications from us
– Usage data, Information about how you use our site and our products and services including how you navigate our site and if you encounter any problems
– Technical data, Electronic information which is automatically logged/stored by processing equipment, including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our site
– Social media data, Data we have access to through a social media platform when you connect with us or like or follow our social media accounts, including your social media handle, photograph, date of birth, location, occupation, interests and other information and content you make available via your social media accounts
– CCTV data, Information obtained through CCTV.
We may also collect, use and share “aggregated data” such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Most of the personal data we hold about you is collected when you interact with us or correspond with us directly (via our site, by email, telephone, post, at our venues or otherwise). This includes personal data you provide when you:
– Send us an email
– Enquire about our venues, products or services
– Purchase a ticket
– Subscribe to receive marketing communications
When you interact with our site, our systems will automatically collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data (namely technical and usage data) by using cookies [server logs and other similar technologies]. Our Cookies Policy and is below in the section entitled COOKIES. Our CCTV systems may capture your image automatically if you visit one of our venues. [We will not typically connect this CCTV data with other personal data we hold about you, unless you or someone else has been injured or there has been another incident you were involved in which requires investigation (such as damage to our venue).]
Other third parties
We may also receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
The third party designated to process and manage our online ticketing operations TicketCo UK Limited. If you want to purchase a ticket for our venues online, you will be redirected to our ticketing company’s website to process the payment and issue the tickets.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We may ask for your information for the following reasons…
– Internal record keeping – CVs, application forms etc.
– Newsletters. If you register for our newsletter than we hold and store your email address using Mailchimp (our email service provider) we may then send promotional emails about special offers or other marketing information using the email you provided. When you register for our newsletter you can also opt in or opt out to receive customised online advertising.
– We may also contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We have put in place across our business suitable physical, electronical and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you’d like to know more about these please e-mail us at email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
THE COOKIES WE SET
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us tailor our website to your needs.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We utilise, interact with and advertise using social media sites. To enable us to enhance the experience the following social media sites, including Facebook, Adwords, LinkedIn and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used as outlined in their respective privacy policies.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
MORE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
HOW DO WE PROTECT MEMBERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
UK and EU General Data Protection Regulation Laws require us to follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information.
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that indicates you do not want the information to be used by anybody for customized advertising.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data you may request a copy of this, update your records or unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Ghetto Golf, Cains Brewery, Stanhope Street, L8 5JX. We aim to reply to any data request within 1 month of the sending date.