1. All bookers must provide identification at their time of arrival at Ghetto Golf along with the card used to make the original booking.
2. Cancellation policy – We do not offer refunds for bookings, alterations to bookings are as follows: If you can’t make your booking for whatever reason, we will be happy to reschedule your booking. In order to reschedule your booking we will need a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to your booked time slot. Providing we receive the minimum 48 hours’ notice we can reschedule your booking to a time slot, where available. You are permitted to reschedule your booking for a period of 12 months from the date of your original booked slot. In rare circumstances, we may have to cancel your booking as a result of events outside of our control, we will endeavour to provide you as much notice as possible and reschedule your booking at another available time slot agreed with you.
3. We cannot guarantee any further availability at a later date or time if you wish to increase your booking size.
4. Dress code – We have a smart/casual dress code at all times. We do not allow tracksuits, jogger bottoms, sports branded shorts or active wear of this kind on site.
5. We are strictly 18+ and have a Challenge 25 policy. Valid ID may be required before entry to the venue: valid passport, driving licence and PASS card – only the original documents and only the ID specified are accepted.
6. In order to adhere to social distancing rules, larger parties must be in groups of no more than 6 before going on the course, However, you must remain socially distant according to current government guidelines.
7. All social distancing regulations that are in place at the time of your booking must be adhered to, a full list of these regulations are available at the check in area on the day of your booking.
8. You may be requested to take a temperature check upon your arrival, should your temperature show above 37.2c on two occasions, your whole group will be asked to go home and self-isolate under the guidelines from Public Health England.