1. All guests must provide the booking confirmation at their time of arrival at Ghetto Golf.
2. Cancellation policy: If you want to cancel or make changes to your booking, you can amend your booking with a minimum of 48hrs prior to your booked slot. We don’t offer refunds.
Rescheduling your booking:
a.If you can’t make your booking for whatever reason, you can amend your booking using the link provided in your booking confirmation email. In order to reschedule your booking, we will need a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to your booked time slot.
b. Providing you amend your booking more than 48hrs to your booked time slot, you can make changes to your booking for a period of 12 months from the date of your original booking.
c. Our packages and prices are subject to change, so when rescheduling your booking we cannot guarantee that the same package or price will be available as the package you originally booked, however you will be able to select a new package and pay the difference.
d. If you have made your reservation less than 48hrs before the time of the booking, and decide not to attend, you won’t be able to amend your booking and we can’t guarantee a reschedule.
e. In rare circumstances, we may have to suspend our services or cancel your booking as a result of events outside of our control, We will endeavour to provide you as much notice as possible and reschedule your booking to another available time slot agreed with you..
a.Advanced bookings are subject to availability and are generally non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your booking in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong package or the wrong number of guests), if you are denied entry to the venue for your booking for any breach of our booking conditions, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged
a.Advanced bookings are subject to availability and are generally non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your booking in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong package or the wrong number of guests), if you are denied entry to the venue for your booking for any breach of our booking conditions, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. However, where there has been an issue that we consider warrants a different outcome, we may, entirely at our discretion, offer a goodwill gesture without prejudice.
b.Once you have completed your booking, we cannot guarantee any further availability at the same or later date or time if you wish to increase your booking size.
ENTRY TO VENUE Dress Code:
a. Dress code: we ask that our guests arrive well dressed and keep it stylish, fashionable and fresh but we do make a decision on an individual basis. Absolutely no to clothing with offensive slogans, messaging, imagery or anything that incites violence.
We also recommend that you wear suitable footwear, given the uneven surfaces and low lighting in our venue.
b. We are strictly 18+ and have a Challenge 25 policy, so if anybody in your party looks under this age, they will need to present valid identification before entry to the venue: valid passport, driving licence or PASS card – only the original documents and only the ID specified are accepted. We have a ‘drinkaware’ approach and anyone who is too intoxicated to play safely will be asked to leave the course.
c. If you have booked a discounted student or hero (emergency services) package, all guests within the party must also have valid Student ID or Hero ID in order to qualify for the discount. If any members of the party do not have relevant ID, the difference in value will be required to be paid on arrival.
d. You must aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked time slot to give you enough time to get checked in so that you do not miss your Tee Off time. If you are late, you may incur delays to your group’s Tee Off time. Please inform us at the earliest opportunity if you are running late by sending a direct message to our Facebook or Instagram page.
5. IN VENUE
a. Before you play golf, you will receive a safety briefing and the gameplay rules. You are required to comply with these conditions to ensure that the venue is a safe place for you, your group and other players on the course.
b. We have a zero tolerance policy towards violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour, therefore anyone who is behaving this way or otherwise disrupting the enjoyment of our venue for other guests or employees, will be asked to leave. You will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule your booking with us.
d. Photography and filming; all guests must be aware of and consent to photography & filming, that may be used for PR & Marketing purposes. We will always advertise internally via posters when doing so.
e. We do not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any property you bring with you to the venue.
Additional Covid 19 social distancing temporary conditions
1.In order to adhere to social distancing rules, parties must be in groups of no more than 6 before going on the course. However, you must remain socially distant from other groups according to current government guidelines. To check latest government guidelines click here.
2. All covid 19 regulations that are in place at the time of your booking slot must be adhered to, a full list of these regulations is available at the check in area on the day of your booking.
3. You will be required to wear a facemask, as required by local or national laws, whilst on the premises unless you are sat at a table eating or drinking.
4. Food and drinks will be table service only, therefore you will need to download the Ghetto Golf App prior to attending the venue. Click on this link to download.
5. You will be requested to take a temperature check upon your arrival, should your temperature show above 38c on two occasions, your whole group will be asked to go home and self-isolate under the guidelines from Public Health England.
6. Ongoing changes to the law for Covid 19 social distancing restrictions means that our venue operation may have to make short notice changes which may affect your booking. We will endeavour to contact you before your booking to inform you of the changes and give you the opportunity to reschedule your booking.
Game play and disclaimer
• There is a maximum of 6 people allowed per hole, therefore if your group is larger than this you will be required to split into smaller, even sized groups. You will then start the course within a couple of minutes of each other.
• Maximum of six shot attempts per person per hole to ensure that the flow of the course is maintained for all player groups.
• The ball must be played at least 6 inches from any edge.
• Putters must not be swung above ankle height under any circumstances. • No climbing on any objects for any reason.
• Be aware, our venue has a crazy golf course with obstacles, raised steps and uneven surfaces, suitable footwear and care is advised.
• Our venue has flashing lights, UV lights and fairly loud music throughout the venue.
• By participating you understand that Ghetto Golf accepts no loss or damage suffered by you as a result for any event outside of our control.
1. The gift voucher/s will be sent to the email address you have provided as an e-voucher.
2. The e-voucher/s may be used any Ghetto Golf Site with Golf admission or towards your bill.
3. You can redeem your e-voucher as payment/part payment towards an advanced booking of golf, please email us at email@example.com with your voucher reference number, preferred location, time and date preference.
4. The e-voucher/s may not be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
5. Once purchased, vouchers are non-refundable.
6. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen gift cards unless we are at fault.
7. The e-voucher/s are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.